Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx man every little bit helps
We used florescent for a long time and had some pretty good harvests, but in the desert high temperatures were a major concern. [Edit: wrong picture, that's from Cousin It my last outdoor, NOT florescent! :doh: ]
20201014_182849.jpg

Last edited:
You may not believe this, but last night at about 0200, almost 18 bloody hours after I was inflated, the bulk of the gas escaped with a couple explosions that were so loud they woke my wife up from a deep sleep. I'm surprised the dog didn't leap up and start barking. The relief was remarkable. A hit on my pain strain, and back to sleep for a few more hours. :biggrin:
That has to be miserable. :nono::pass:

Good God Almighty!!!:yoinks::yoinks::doh:
I had to check and make sure I didn't get really really really high and drive to see my boy in Mississippi.....I was already really high.
Damn sweet tea at the Sonic made me think that had happened! I was somewhere in Miss and ordered a sweet tea. "Oh Jesus!!!!! Who made this sweet tea?" This BIG black lady raised her hand.
"Honey! You're making sweet tea, NOT brine water with sugar!"
"This stuff would wake a diabetic outta a coma and make him dance a Irish jig!"
She busted up laughing!
This stuff is just as bad! First swigg made my damn eyes cross!:face:

I sooooooo hate those things!!!!!!!!:grrr1::grrr1:

The first one was fully conscious, aside from a tiny 5mg Valium for a big boy like me!:face:
Can you say "Cold Sweat"?
Yeah.....good ol military health care!:face:

Yeah.........I have to schedule my next one.:face::shrug:
I feel for you sir, that would have been brutal. In the words of yesterday's surgeon, the insertion process would be "uncomfortable" without sedation. Master of understatement that fellow. I had asked whether there was any way I could watch. He did agree to bring me out soon enough to have a look at the imagery late in the process, but the procedure was so long that all I got a look at was one image before they wheeled me out. I was in there for longer than normal, and others were waiting.

After they xrayed me to see if they could figure out why I was hurting so badly, he pronounced me free to go home, and told me that the pain "would pass". Nor sure that qualified as understatement or not, but it felt like it at the time.

I may not have mentioned, this was the first significant test of that SSSC Auto Ellephant strain I grew last year. It successfully knocked the pain down to perfectly tolerable levels multiple times over the rest of the day and evening, and kept it low enough at night for me to get to sleep for a few hours before grabbing another vape. And given the moderation effects of the CBD, it produced a really mild zero paranoia stone. Turns out to do a decent job at pain relief, which I hoped for given the 2:1 THC:CBD ratio. Pretty tasty too, even after a year in the freezer. I used most of it making salve, but still have a nice jar which I will now hang onto for this purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back