Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked my gummy lady about what she was using for co2 once and she text me back a pic
breaking-bad-walter-and-krazy-8-episode-3.png

and said boys with pretty blue eyes that text when my show is on :crying::crying::crying:

I like to ride bicycles but not like this love to watch Danny ride. Watch all the way to the end for the missed tricks

The Red Bull label was the first hint. Those peeps get up to some serious stuff on two wheels. Their skills are incredible. :pighug:

I was going to by a new HLG light for my little tent, then I remembered the check engine light that came on the other day. I'm pretty sure it's a transitory misfire. I need to do a tune up.......need to aim the lights too. Gotta find muh scanner!

Wooo @InkAddict$ ..CONGRATULATIONS.....:cheersmate:...they say when you get to 7 they start bringing themselves up...........:crying:

:bday1::bday1::bday1:...
perhaps just a wee tiny bit of wishful thinking there, especially in the dollar corner of the ring. :rofl:

Ok so go with a sealed closet setup
Unless your grows are seriously and consistently dialed in to perfection, you might be better off working on other stuff than CO2. With good genetics and technique, you don't need CO2 to grow huge productive plants. IMO of course. OTOH, there is always the entertainment value of trying something new. Good luck with it. :bighug:

Well, there are quite a few things that Rockstar gets perfect as far as the feel of the game with these sights and the sounds add to the realism of GTA.
And there are some things that they just do not get correct and is something that you would never actually experience in real life.
Here is a fine example!
And in the thick of the ghetto, which is portrayed after the ones in LA, you would never ever hear this song being played loudly or any at all! I thought it quite amusing.

I always think it's hilarious when I jump in some tough lookin dudes car and he was in there blasting the nonstop pop station lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back