Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Excellent..... :headbang: ..the New tablets....?

:pighug:

Nothing....:crying:

It is a Big holiday in Spain...our town goes from 30% residents to about 95%....:biggrin:...so everything is heaving......and Surprisingly...Spain is like the UK...if it is a bank holiday...it is bad weather.......:biggrin:.....so we do nowt.....at least down here we have no Trouble parking....
At the house you fight for them...and hubby turns into the Parking Troll from Hell guarding his spot....:crying:....so...away from the Drama is Fine.......:pass:

Do you celebrate........?
Im sure it helped. Me going back to work was a lot of it.

But overcrowding and bad weather sounds like your cup o tea, no??? :smoking:

O i live with a parking troll. When I first tried to moved in with my kid i had temporary custody they send someone out to make sure it's safe. She just finished and i passed everything perfect, toilet paper even in a proper overhand fashion, aunt walked in from work and started screaming at her for being parked in her space. Failed had to move out.
We do "dibs" with furniture during the winter if you shovel out a space. She fightin with guys 3 times her size gotta go out there and try not to get killed.:doh:

Yes we do a ham or brisket and sometimes family from the south will come up. I spend most of my time with the kids, go figure, so i like the egg hunt.

I’ve got one of those very soon, meeting with Dr today.
My round yesterday was my third, and given the clean result and my age, I hope my last. The first two were trivial discomfort, just the usual spaced out time after coming out of the anaesthetic. Yesterday's was different. Anyway mate, odds are good that it will be no biggie, and the information obtained can be important. Good luck with it, I hope it goes well. :pighug:

Damn...got back from mailing wife's package off at the post office and got a bad case of lazies......with too much I need to do.
Hmmm. Might be time for a hit of the raciest sativa in stock... :biggrin::pighug:

IMG_2617.jpg

How's that for size?

Yes sir! In veg they can handle high temps and rh so u could prob get away with a sealed tent and some co2 but in flower u will def need to circulate fresh air in! Also not sure how effective co2 bags are so hoping u are gonna use a tank and controller for it!
I'm trying out the Exhale 365 CO2 bag during this grow. Unfortunatly i have been away for a week so im not really sure how its going. like you said, I'm in veg and I'm not exhausting right now but when flowering really sets in, I have to turn the fan on. At that point, I'll move the bag to my other small tent. It says it goes for 9 months.... we shall see.

Good afternoon everybody! Gotta question for anyone using a nutrient calculator. I have hydrobuddy, and it only has Nitrate (NO3-) & Ammonium (NH4+) for nitrogen. I was wondering how do I enter water soluble nitrogen? Can I not use this calculator with soluble nitrogen? Just got this so no idea if I need a different calculator. Thanks.

Stay lifted
I have the app, but have not played with it enough to help. Good luck with it. :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back