Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Friday reps @Mossy ! Had a good night sleep, now just lazing around before work this afternoon. Hospitality season is over so shouldnt be too busy at the restaurant, so the Unicorn will be busy, lol. :pass:
Big tent girls awaiting their new roommates
View attachment 1553399
Happy Friday hog :pass:

I pressed some CDLC this morning, hit it from the Unicorn and having a hard time functioning...Need another hit or two! LOL
:crying: :pass:
c01a1d09-6244-4ac6-9829-bc4adc9b611e_text.gif

What day is it buddy?
giphy (12).gif

So, 17 minutes have passed! I am done! Would’ve been trimming in the couch til 6 pm! Now to the dryer!View attachment 1553400
Aroma is awesome! Fruit, grapes, exotic flora, and a hint of pepperoni spice mixed in there too. You prob think I’m crazy on that last one…lol
:what?:Holy shit that was fast now I am questioning building my DIY tumble trimmer:doh::wall:

Oh forgot to mention but I got the qtip out of my unicorn the way you told me last night… Mainly because my torch ran out of gas and it was too late to go out to garage to fill it but anyways we’re back in business :woohoo:
Awesome!!! Glad you got the Unicorn back into service!!!

:what?:Holy shit that was fast now I am questioning building my DIY tumble trimmer:doh::wall:
I would keep my eye out for one of these, I built a tumble trimmer and this beats it hands down. Wife got it on sale for 69 US on Amazon. They are like 129 right now. The 16” is 169

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back