Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy

I'm searching for a serious person!! Someone who absolutely can't be tickled by hilarity

Has ANYONE seen a serious person

.. Anyone???

View attachment 1553373

:crying: :crying: :pighug:

I'll get a giggle out of you one of these days Aunty M!!

:bighug:

Have a nice evening amigos - it's 4.20 in 31 minutes!

:vibe::vibe:

have a good night blue and ya i got a couple of those it is really difficult to crack a smile:doh::biggrin::rofl::d5:

I'll get a giggle out of you one of these days Aunty M!!

I'm just an Old Fashioned gel......
grannybong.gif
...when I were a Lad ....and AFN was Born we didn't have such Frippery.....we Only had Thumbs Up or Down ....... so I Never Think about it....... :crying: ...Set in me Ways......Old Dog an all that........

Finally trying out my Christmas present!
Nice - I have one too and I really like it man. At first, I was worried about trich loss but it's not too bad and it saves a f-ton of time.

It’s Going my eyes are taking a beating today I gotten couple things in them plus little flash burn.. yes I am wearing safety glasses.. I need to go home it is one of those days where what can go wrong will go wrong :goodluck:
Safety glasses. Amazing the shit that somehow gets past them.

Anyway mate, good luck with what sounds like a frustrating day. I can relate. The dearest said that I scared the dog while I was working on the snowblower. I got so frustrated at times that I had to just stop and breathe before I did something dumb. Got it done, but bloody hell, Honda did a good job of making it difficult. Always need to remove about four other things to get at the thing you need to. At -4C. The thing about snow blowers is that they never screw up in the summer. :pighug:

We need to legalize. What buttons did the people push to get weed legalized in many of the states in America?
If we use that same concept here it could work? If i write a letter on how we could save the world and fill the pockets of the already rich maybe they think that i am crazy. BUT, if i send it to the top 500 people/orgs here it might make them talk about it and have a laugh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back