Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Friday Stoners!
200w.gif

First week of the year is nearly history...
:pass: :smokeout: :pass:

What if some lunatics on a stoner-forum came up with an idea on how to do it.... We would be remembered forever...

hmmm....ok, but we're def gonna need a LOT of the following in order to pull it off....

I-need-this-in-my-life.jpg
jus sayin....
:coffee:
ppp

Morning @Xmas :pass: @Hog MaGundy :pass:..sharing one.....

How's Life..?

Spanish xmas today. Everything Spanish is closed down.

You know what that means...dontcha....Onesie day..............:vibe:...all day........:woohoo:
Thanks for the Friday reps @Mossy ! Had a good night sleep, now just lazing around before work this afternoon. Hospitality season is over so shouldnt be too busy at the restaurant, so the Unicorn will be busy, lol. :pass:
Big tent girls awaiting their new roommates
20230106_110014.jpg

So, 17 minutes have passed! I am done! Would’ve been trimming in the couch til 6 pm! Now to the dryer!
C4E1C940-802B-4702-8FF4-ED01335F2961.jpeg

Aroma is awesome! Fruit, grapes, exotic flora, and a hint of pepperoni spice mixed in there too. You prob think I’m crazy on that last one…lol

I pressed some CDLC this morning, hit it from the Unicorn and having a hard time functioning...Need another hit or two! LOL
Oh forgot to mention but I got the qtip out of my unicorn the way you told me last night… Mainly because my torch ran out of gas and it was too late to go out to garage to fill it but anyways we’re back in business :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back