Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful what you wish for. Comes with downsides. Not fer sissies some days, even if you forget what day it is. :biggrin:
My buddy is 65 and last summer he complaining to his 87 year old mother about his knees and arthritis and such.
She tells him " growing old ain't for sissies"

Hahaha

My buddy is 65 and last summer he complaining to his 87 year old mother about his knees and arthritis and such.

Hahaha
Anyone making to 87 knows all about it. :biggrin: :pighug:

You guys ever catch this movie. It had subtitles b/c at least for me it literally took half the movie b4 I could really understand how they were talking ....

keep it wet, and if it does not move in 24 hours, split the halves with pointy tools, trying not to damage the coty's. Or that is the way I do it.

I abrade seeds and soak them in H2O2 before putting them in dirt or towel which as @WildBill pointed out helps the shell soften.

I am considering direct planting after abrading and soaking. The first time I did it was this round, and there was no helmet head. It is possible that the seed shell moistens better with continuous contact with moist medium. Damn, maybe mother nature got it right again... :biggrin: Da tinking cap is on...:pighug:
The soil tends to abraide the shell and helps shed the casing

Hahaha
The woman across the street from me, Helga is 87 y/o German immigrant and shes out all the time still mowing the lawn or helping me do it and she talks so much shit about the young couples moving in hiring landscapers and contractors shes always " zees pansy boys" and " do the little girls verk?" :crying:

The woman across the street from me, Helga is 87 y/o German immigrant and shes out all the time still mowing the lawn or helping me do it and she talks so much shit about the young couples moving in hiring landscapers and contractors shes always " zees pansy boys" and " do the little girls verk?" :crying:
Truth!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back