Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to legalize. What buttons did the people push to get weed legalized in many of the states in America?
If we use that same concept here it could work? If i write a letter on how we could save the world and fill the pockets of the already rich maybe they think that i am crazy. BUT, if i send it to the top 500 people/orgs here it might make them talk about it and have a laugh.
I think the authorities finally gave up. There are worse things going on to keep them occupied.

Im not sure i want to grow cannabis… For personal use maybe. Have a couple of plants so I can give a little for my guests. To much work to work in bigger scale. I mean - I want to save the world.

meh, jus do like thailand did las year -> give a million people a plant & let em grow their own....ez pz :thumbsup: .....er, but then again, there'z a wee bit o' difference between a million plantz & 8 fuckin billion plantz, so....:doh: :rolleyes2: ppp

We need to legalize. What buttons did the people push to get weed legalized in many of the states in America?
If we use that same concept here it could work? If i write a letter on how we could save the world and fill the pockets of the already rich maybe they think that i am crazy. BUT, if i send it to the top 500 people/orgs here it might make them talk about it and have a laugh.
It's state by state here and still not federal unfortunately.
Still here in Massachusetts it was sorta step wise IIRC. They first decriminalized it making it a misdemeanor.
Then they opened it to medical I think.
From there the writing was on the wall cause the state must have realized wow we can tax the shit out of this and make a buck .
Personally I say go for it tax just as long as I can grow my 12 plants legally.
I wish it would pass federally cause I still have friends getting piss tested and that have been threatened if they fail again they're gonna lose their job.

Last edited:
meh, jus do like thailand did las year -> give a million people a plant & let em grow their own....ez pz :thumbsup: .....er, but then again, there'z a wee bit o' difference between a million plantz & 8 fuckin billion plantz, so....:doh: :rolleyes2: ppp

Yes. that’s a difference, way more fun with 8 billion plants. And if every person grew 4 or 8 plants each it would be great and necessary to save the planet. You got a shitty bed and a internetconnection? If not, i could take the floor.

Last edited:
keep it wet, and if it does not move in 24 hours, split the halves with pointy tools, trying not to damage the coty's. Or that is the way I do it.

I abrade seeds and soak them in H2O2 before putting them in dirt or towel which as @WildBill pointed out helps the shell soften.

I am considering direct planting after abrading and soaking. The first time I did it was this round, and there was no helmet head. It is possible that the seed shell moistens better with continuous contact with moist medium. Damn, maybe mother nature got it right again... :biggrin: Da tinking cap is on...:pighug:
I had 14 out of 14 germ this time and I mixed methods
All got clear cup domes with no slits and also misted the inside of the cups and all were planted in their final pot.
I abraded some and soaked them. Others I just planted. I planted all at the same time. The just planted seeds sprouted on average of 12 hours later than the soaked. And one of the soaked took 3 days. Had a couple of helmet heads, but came off after misting and later manipulation.
No real conclusions.

It's state by state here and still not federal unfortunately.
Still here in Massachusetts it was sorta step wise IIRC. They first decriminalized it making it a misdemeanor.
Then they opened it to medical I think.
From there the writing was on the wall cause the state must have realized wow we can tax the shit out of this and make a buck .
Personally I say go for it tax it just as long as I can grow my 12 plants legally.
I wish it would pass federally cause I still have friends getting piss tested and that have been threatened if they fail again they're gonna lose their job.

Tax? Money? Did they tell them that they wanted to save the planet? The people who want to save all the future humans should get those tax-money, because they want to save the world and need some pocket-money to eat food and have a decent sleep so they can focus on more important things.
If I were the boss i would give them free hands to use as much money they needed.
But as the mission were to grow weed the kingdom would make money on the go while saving the planet.

I’ll step into the ring and will write to the tops so they have something to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back