Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why many of us became criminals is because we needed to get before the others so we could tell the others that they are doing it wrong. We saw how others built houses, infrastructure etc. - did and cheated, we saw how people treated each other in a bad way... And what did we want to do? Grow weed to make people happy and make some money on the go.... so we without knowing it could save the world.

If we gave food for everyone, made drugs legal and told the people what to do we could actually have a chance.

The reason why many of us became criminals is because we needed to get before the others so we could tell the others that they are doing it wrong. We saw how others built houses, infrastructure etc. - did and cheated, we saw how people treated each other in a bad way... And what did we want to do? Grow weed to make people happy and make some money on the go.... so we without knowing it could save the world.

If we gave food for everyone, made drugs legal and told the people what to do we could actually have a chance.
Gaia living and breathing cosmic entity
as vast and energetic as her giving is
her watery depths her sweet atmosphere her gravity glue
all the things that keep us here
her resource supply train feels the strain
humanity's greed left unexplained

might be time to rethink it
within our species
everyone breeds

That's pretty deep, X. I broke some laws, but I never felt like a criminal for weed. I did feel bad when I learned about deforestation of S.American mountainsides by farmers who cleared jungle to plant weed for us to smoke in the 1970's. The jungle doesn't grow back... after a couple of harvests the soil was depleted and the farmer had to clear more jungle. It's a lot better that we grow our own now and leave the jungles alone. Now it's the palm oil industry knocking down jungles to plant miles of oil palms:
1673039501928.png

That's pretty deep, X. I broke some laws, but I never felt like a criminal for weed. I did feel bad when I learned about deforestation of S.American mountainsides by farmers who cleared jungle to plant weed for us to smoke in the 1970's. The jungle doesn't grow back... after a couple of harvests the soil was depleted and the farmer had to clear more jungle. It's a lot better that we grow our own now and leave the jungles alone. Now it's the palm oil industry knocking down jungles to plant miles of oil palms:
View attachment 1553431

Then you have a couple more years of experience then i have. Thank you for sharing.
:pass:

But does plantations like this hurt the earth if it’s done in a correct and ecologic way?
The thing is that we have to reverse it… I believe it’s doable.

I bet someone could explain what will happen if we continue in the same way we always have done. The earths orbit, the weather, etc…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back