Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello good AFN peeps, I hope everyone is well. Wanted to hop on here real fast and share a really cool present that I just got. I am very excited about it, especially all the chemdog variants. New King Krong from Photon is included as well as amnesia skittles, guerilla cookies, guerilla skittles, forbidden runtz and a slew of others. Very happy with the gift.
hello talon, hope you are well. appreciate the love. have you run any of these before? they could have kept all the stickers lol

gotta roll out, hope everybody has been well, I will pop back on later to visit, really hope some of you have run these strains before as I would really like to talk to you about it. Peace to all.

Man finally back home, seeds soaking to germ, buffering coco and to temp. Have to clean the trays and valves for the autopots tomorrow. But I’m beat and the pup won’t leave my side.
DA0E360B-D6DA-4B53-9BA4-7C4584F7E066.jpeg
865B8728-1EDD-495C-8C72-BCD7FBAA5EDA.jpeg

Hello good AFN peeps, I hope everyone is well. Wanted to hop on here real fast and share a really cool present that I just got. I am very excited about it, especially all the chemdog variants. New King Krong from Photon is included as well as amnesia skittles, guerilla cookies, guerilla skittles, forbidden runtz and a slew of others. Very happy with the gift.
Nice, I like the exotic bird seed pack

Randy Rhoads saw him on the blizzard of oz tour at the Orpheum theatre. Man could he play.
Pretty sure motorhead was the backup

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back