Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Carroll met him hahahaha at a poetry reading. Loved his music got the signed book kicking around somewhere. I think they made a movie about his life called the basketball diary's..
The misfits song reminded me of this one

YES!! @derek420colorado from multiverse seeds was doing it last year! It seemed to work but lost track of his progress!

I'll see if i can find the link (it may have been buried in a thread!)

:vibe::vibe:
Hi old friend!
It definitely works!
Been doing for about a year and a half now

these are my current “iv reversals”

9A499B23-08D7-4BBC-9D60-7B390FFDA96C.jpeg
546FD574-47CC-400E-A72A-555B02A1EFE0.jpeg

So, 17 minutes have passed! I am done! Would’ve been trimming in the couch til 6 pm! Now to the dryer!View attachment 1553400
Aroma is awesome! Fruit, grapes, exotic flora, and a hint of pepperoni spice mixed in there too. You prob think I’m crazy on that last one…lol
Thats why i love my bucket trimmer! I can lay in bed and spin it 1 handed while smoking a blunt with my free hand! :d5:

Did i mention i hate trimming?? :eyebrows::rofl:

Randy Rhoads saw him on the blizzard of oz tour at the Orpheum theatre. Man could he play.
Pretty sure motorhead was the backup

I saw Ozzy that year about two months before Rhoads passed. Ozzy stood in the same spot the whole show
hopping up and down. I think the back up band was Jon Butcher Axis? I know I was stoned and drunk at the time. :biggrin:

ZsAR8p6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back