Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shit I don't have a single concert stub from back in the day...
I saw John butcher ! He used to play at this shit hole club in Lowell Mr C's cockroaches on the walls while your drinking there hahahaha.
Man could he play tho...

Last edited:

def back when showz were still cheap, lol :rofl: :doh: AND, if u buy now -> .25 parking fee is included! :yoinks: :headbang: ppp

def back when showz were still cheap, lol :rofl: :doh: AND, if u buy now -> .25 parking fee is included! :yoinks: :headbang: ppp

The first time I remember it hitting the 100 dollar mark was the eagles . The stations here were calling it the tour of greed.
I thought that'll be the day I drop 100 bucks on a concert.
Guess I was fooling myself lol

My wife "saw" Aerosmith at I think Lynn or Lowell .
She says Tyler steps out on stage grabs the mic and passes out cold
Concert over

Good morfnoevight all you happy TGIF stoners.

30 pages is just too much for now - maybe later.

clock.gif

The first time I remember it hitting the 100 dollar mark was the eagles . The stations here were calling it the tour of greed.
I thought that'll be the day I drop 100 bucks on a concert.
Guess I was fooling myself lol

i hear ya, lol :face: last show i went to was Maiden back in '17 & got lucky with the ticketz bein "only" $50 each :doh: was mebbe gonna try to see metallica that same year, but dude, the cheapest seatz...waaaay the fuck up in the nozebleed sectionz of busch stadium were $200, while ticketz for the field were like $500, ahh! :wall: needless to say, i did not see metallica :rofl: :nono: ppp

i hear ya, lol :face: last show i went to was Maiden back in '17 & got lucky with the ticketz bein "only" $50 each :doh: was mebbe gonna try to see metallica that same year, but dude, the cheapest seatz...waaaay the fuck up in the nozebleed sectionz of busch stadium were $200, while ticketz for the field were like $500, ahh! :wall: needless to say, i did not see metallica :rofl: :nono: ppp
Those were the concets where the seats were so bad you'd have a contest with your buddies to see who could get closest to the stage b4 the threw you out hahahaha

Meant to give you ten lol doesn't let you edit reps
No sweat buddy :pighug:i can't give out reps cuz im on here on my phone and when I try to my keyboard covers up where it says send and then I can't even use the back button i have to close out the browser.:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back