Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 more years and ill be like that.
Be careful what you wish for. Comes with downsides. Not fer sissies some days, even if you forget what day it is. :biggrin:

It’s Going my eyes are taking a beating today I gotten couple things in them plus little flash burn.. yes I am wearing safety glasses.. I need to go home it is one of those days where what can go wrong will go wrong :goodluck:
Ok i got some ideas on how to get u out and still get paid
giphy (11).gif

trabajo-work.gif

computer-drinking.gif

Any of these work?

yup at least there not farmer fixing it

yup we have couple those guys around this is sort of a major repair at least they are doing it during the down time of the year most wait till their ready to hit the fields :doh: FYI we are in the same area:d5::toke::rofl::rofl:
Really, we are? In the same area? NNY? Lol JK

What is the best way/process to help a seedling with helmet head? Or not help?
keep it wet, and if it does not move in 24 hours, split the halves with pointy tools, trying not to damage the coty's. Or that is the way I do it.

I abrade seeds and soak them in H2O2 before putting them in dirt or towel which as @WildBill pointed out helps the shell soften.

I am considering direct planting after abrading and soaking. The first time I did it was this round, and there was no helmet head. It is possible that the seed shell moistens better with continuous contact with moist medium. Damn, maybe mother nature got it right again... :biggrin: Da tinking cap is on...:pighug:

keep it wet, and if it does not move in 24 hours, split the halves with pointy tools, trying not to damage the coty's. Or that is the way I do it.

I abrade seeds and soak them in H2O2 before putting them in dirt or towel which as @WildBill pointed out helps the shell soften.

I am considering direct planting after abrading and soaking. The first time I did it was this round, and there was no helmet head. It is possible that the seed shell moistens better with continuous contact with moist medium. Damn, maybe mother nature got it right again... :biggrin: Da tinking cap is on...:pighug:
200w (2).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back