Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok! Just normal farmer crap.:biggrin:

yup at least there not farmer fixing it

Yah, farmers aren’t known for replacing bushings. They’ll run it til it breaks. Then it’s your turn to have fun. Most of the farmers in my area do their own repairs and welding… some major repairs have to go to a shop but a lot of mobile shops around. They’ll bring the shop to you and repair on the spot.

yup we have couple those guys around this is sort of a major repair at least they are doing it during the down time of the year most wait till their ready to hit the fields :doh: FYI we are in the same area:d5::toke::rofl::rofl:

@Lil Dab how's your day going?
It’s Going my eyes are taking a beating today I gotten couple things in them plus little flash burn.. yes I am wearing safety glasses.. I need to go home it is one of those days where what can go wrong will go wrong :goodluck:

@Mossy

I'm searching for a serious person!! Someone who absolutely can't be tickled by hilarity

Has ANYONE seen a serious person

.. Anyone???

Screenshot 2023-01-06 at 15.46.27.png

:crying: :crying: :pighug:

I'll get a giggle out of you one of these days Aunty M!!

:bighug:

Have a nice evening amigos - it's 4.20 in 31 minutes!

:vibe::vibe:

Hey I work lol. if I didn’t everyday be friday
yup. Comes a time when the question "what day is it" is answered, "ya'll are mistaking me for someone who cares". Or, if recently partaking of our favorite plant, "Day? it just don't matter Dude, have a toke and just relaaaaaxxxx." :pighug:

@Mossy

I'm searching for a serious person!! Someone who absolutely can't be tickled by hilarity

Has ANYONE seen a serious person

.. Anyone???

View attachment 1553373

:crying: :crying: :pighug:

I'll get a giggle out of you one of these days Aunty M!!

:bighug:

Have a nice evening amigos - it's 4.20 in 31 minutes!

:vibe::vibe:
I can be serious. If I have to. One of these days, I'm sure it will happen. If I just hang in there. In the meantime, more giggles would be good. :)

What is the best way/process to help a seedling with helmet head? Or not help?
I try to avoid helmet head by planting the seed on it’s side. That helps lessen the occurrence.
I shake my seeds in rolled up sandpaper prior to soaking. A lot of the abrasion occurs at the parting line of the seed. The abrasion helps germination with better moisture absorption, and that helps with helmet head.
I test it coming off with a safety pin, something handy that I use in training. Get the tip of the pin in the hull separation and test if it will slide up. I lightly mist it and come back later if it won't come off and try again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back