Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao cuz u gotta search “XL filter!” ;)
AC Infinity Air Carbon Filter XL 4", with Premium Australian Virgin Charcoal, Pre-Filter and Rope Hangers, Reversible Flange Odor Scrubber fit for Inline Duct Fan, Odor Control, Hydroponics https://a.co/d/dWP3o5s
Just make sure u search correct size…unlike me! :crying:

Hey Willie man,
It’s okay for us to disagree my friend. One method is not better or worse. Moreover, you can’t expect to teach the most advanced method to someone who is trying to make a tincture for the first time. That’s what we were doing…..passing on some knowledge to someone who wanted to try tincture for the first time. There’s room here for everyone. No reason to stay outta LS….. :bighug: :pass:
And that's what I was looking for, because that's what I'm doing.....testing. I have no idea. I may not like it. That's why I only mentioned filling two bottles, one for someone else to test and one fer me.

There's more than one way to skin a cat wwwillie
No need to shy from LS.

Never got out of them today :woohoo1: Wife's gone for the weekend just me and the pups SIL is here somewhere but I don't see a ton she's stays to her room :headbang:
Same here! I wore mine to Walmart cuz I didn’t feel like putting jeans on! :eyebrows::rofl:

U can see how fast ice was melting! Also how icy it got up on that new section of highway cuz nobody can drive on it yet so def built up thick!
6A0D3C9B-BADB-4794-86E6-2856E8BC698E.jpeg

All I do is rub The stem when after showing sex you can smell what she will smell like. learned if from a pod cast. I just did it on my moth man that I got going and she smelled dank. Ive herd breeders say thats part of there selection process. Firebudz to be exact.

Ok were talking that early I believe i have heard that but actually tasting a piece of the plant ie: a leaf.. Can't find at the moment but I remember mossy talking about that during the breeding process

BUT no I don't any of that

Oh but this is Harris teeter in a nice area and also I have to pretend to be a normie when I'm at the dance school lmao. Plus my jeans are warmer than my pj pants and it's cold out lol
Sounds like u need one of these to wear! ;)
6119474A-F0E5-4B20-AF67-56FE9D0F3077.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back