Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never got out of them today :woohoo1: Wife's gone for the weekend just me and the pups SIL is here somewhere but I don't see a ton she's stays to her room :headbang:
I only took mine off long enough to go pick #3 up from class and go to the store lmao. Drop off and school pickup I don't bother cause I don't get out of the car :rofl:

Just got 9 4oz packs of the "fancy" mushrooms for $.99 each, they all had $3 off coupons on them lmfao
That's $36 worth of mushrooms for $9. I got an almost 6lb pack of chicken breasts for $10 and I'm only using a quarter of that for dinner tonight, may have to make chicken marsala tomorrow for dinner lol.

How u livin Frank? :help: or :dragon3:
( Don't know if you guys noticed how much fun im having with the smiley section today :smoking:)
And im noticing theres no mouse just sayin, not mad just disappointed :rolleyes2:
Plenty o gifs tho! ;)
1675470874227.gif

I only took mine off long enough to go pick #3 up from class and go to the store lmao. Drop off and school pickup I don't bother cause I don't get out of the car :rofl:

I wouldn't even put pants on for that... The older I get the bigger my sweat pants zone gets walmart lowes defiantly sweat pants zone :headbang::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey Willie man,
It’s okay for us to disagree my friend. One method is not better or worse. Moreover, you can’t expect to teach the most advanced method to someone who is trying to make a tincture for the first time. That’s what we were doing…..passing on some knowledge to someone who wanted to try tincture for the first time. There’s room here for everyone. No reason to stay outta LS….. :bighug: :pass:
No worries, love ya man, truly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back