Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha not once the storm already has hit. I bet you couldn’t buy a generator right now lol
True but worth a phone call. We had a big snow storm here a couple years ago, like a month after buying the house, and the only generators I could find was at tractor supply. Bought a 6900w and we all lived in 1 room for like a week with a space heater and an air fryer. Had an electrician hook it to the panel after that and it's been like the best thing ever. Gets used multiple times a year

If you have a sleeping bag and another warm body Dog/Husband would work scouts honor. :bighug:
Already under the covers with husband and dog. The plants are gone. Forced break.

Excellent my friend!:pass: Went for a nice long desert hike today, made a good dinner. I have no complaints ….:d5: How are you my friend?
U know, im sore, severely sleep deprived and being bothered by this chick that's just god awful to me and n im not letting it get to me yo. Thats what u guys :pighug: and drugs are for. :evil1: :pass:

Already under the covers with husband and dog. The plants are gone. Forced break.
I hope they make it many are resistant to cold If it does not freeze where they are. I had power go off for 3 days in a basement grow and they lived and well Good Luck :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back