Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might check into it…very soon. Thanks!
Let me know if it won’t be on tomorrow! Both dad and sister work for Marriott so can possibly get u a free friends and family room! :bighug:

That's $36 worth of mushrooms for $9. I got an almost 6lb pack of chicken breasts for $10 and I'm only using a quarter of that for dinner tonight, may have to make chicken marsala tomorrow for dinner lol.
Good use of mushrooms and makes the house smell great for a while. This is one of my wife's favorite things...

Does anyone else do stem rubs get a wiff of what to come??
1675471159497.gif

I wouldn't even put pants on for that... The older I get the bigger my sweat pants zone gets walmart lowes defiantly sweat pants zone :headbang::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh but this is Harris teeter in a nice area and also I have to pretend to be a normie when I'm at the dance school lmao. Plus my jeans are warmer than my pj pants and it's cold out lol

All I do is rub The stem when after showing sex you can smell what she will smell like. learned if from a pod cast. I just did it on my moth man that I got going and she smelled dank. Ive herd breeders say thats part of there selection process. Firebudz to be exact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back