Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok were talking that early I believe i have heard but actually tasting a piece of the plant ie: a leaf.. Can't find at the moment but I remember mossy talking about that during the breeding process

BUT no I don't any of that
Nope. Take two finger pinch the stem and rub up and down then take said fingers wiff them up to the nose bam you got a little tatse of what she will smell like in the future I don’t normally do it either but the anvil I grew didnt have much smell was curious about the moth man She smelled dank already.

And that's what I was looking for, because that's what I'm doing.....testing. I have no idea. I may not like it. That's why I only mentioned filling two bottles, one for someone else to test and one fer me.

There's more than one way to skin a cat wwwillie
No need to shy from LS.
Pssshhh I knew where you were at in the process, chief.:d5:

Oh, and if you like it, it will be because you like the effects. Nobody digs the taste:rofl: although it dilutes nicely into water or another beverage.

It's gotta be work or a special event anymore for me

Lmao i had nothing to watch the other day so i binge watched season 3 of Flavor of Love! :crying:
1675472153319.gif

0.2*f at the moment ... 25mph winds ... Cold as f#$k
Same here weather app says 1f feels like -19f :yoinks: We had to force skeeter outside even nala said F it went to let her out and the winds blew then she turned right around:nono:.. finally found a calm moment and got them outside skeeter ran under the car peed and ran right back to the door

Nope. Take two finger pinch the stem and rub up and down then take said fingers wiff them up to the nose bam you got a little tatse of what she will smell like in the future I don’t normally do it either but the anvil I grew didnt have much smell was curious about the moth man She smelled dank already.
I try it:vibe::toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back