Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

:crying: That shit cracked me up back in the day. I was thinking more on the lines of this but that works just as well
1675473039860.gif

:pighug::pass:

Happy Friday stoners! Hope everyone is doing well!
My dessert special tonight: Pineapple cheesecake with pineapple rum compote and sweet lime whipped cream
20230203_191015.jpg

So I was wondering y my boss kinda changed his attitude from actin like im costing him money and trying to make me lift to tellin me o just drive dont worry and ill pay you cash. I called up a customer i got friendly with just to check on her and see how the job was going she said she told the boss if it wasn't for me she would have called someone else. Now we got her house and two of her kids places. But she is asking about weed for the anxiety she shouldn't smoke because she has a failed heart transplant and is strong but gets weak pretty fast. She said she's tried smoking before the heart problems but she always gets depressed and because she walked out of the hospital almost 2 years ago now when they said they were just going to "keep her comfortable til the end" they won't give her anything for it. I think i asked before but that was months ago.. or hours:haha: She said it does hurt (chest/kidneys) sometimes but nothing that tramadol every few days doesn't help. What u guys think?
As long as an ault is able to make an informe choice about what they want to put in their body I see no problem.....I have heart problems an get to where I have to stop half way through taking out the garbage cans ( 100 ft ) an need to rest a bit whenever I break down and put wife's power wheelchair in the truck or pull it out and set it up....no surgeries but it's been mentioned.
Freedom of life choices is paramount in my book as long as it's not hurting anyone else.

Pssshhh I knew where you were at in the process, chief.:d5:

Oh, and if you like it, it will be because you like the effects. Nobody digs the taste:rofl: although it dilutes nicely into water or another beverage.
Or just swish it around like mouthwash till it absorbs in your mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back