Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to go through my books and found some recipes yesterday went through all of em decided it was too much work and made mini Pillsbury pizza for lunch.15 minutes almost no work. I was just as happy as if i made something fancy :haha:
See but I enjoy elaborate cooking and haven't been able to do any in months lmao. Going to do a chicken, mushroom, and spinach gnocchi dish with a cream sauce... and then figure out what to do with the other 7 packs of mushrooms lmao

Is that the XL filter? I have (2) 6" filters one regular and one XL... I have the XL in the 4x4 and install a 4" come late flower for assistance when rh becomes a issue for maximum airflow... My 3x3 just runs my original 6" regular that has been running for about 2 years it didn't have a short break about 1 year ago when I got the XL.. My 4" filter bounces around between dry tent and 4x4 depending where it's needed
I didn't see an XL option.

airfilter_6.jpg

How u livin Frank? :help: or :dragon3:
( Don't know if you guys noticed how much fun im having with the smiley section today :smoking:)
And im noticing theres no mouse just sayin, not mad just disappointed :rolleyes2:
Excellent my friend!:pass: Went for a nice long desert hike today, made a good dinner. I have no complaints ….:d5: How are you my friend?

View attachment 1562034

Yeah that's my original one running in my 3x3 now and running this one in the 4x4 currently seems to do little better job as far a better air flow.. Haven't had it as long as the reg so not sure if it will last longer.. But I did give my reg a break for a short period after purchasing this one... That helped bring life back to it better air movement and no smell :shrug:

1675469192739.png

View attachment 1562034

So I was wondering y my boss kinda changed his attitude from actin like im costing him money and trying to make me lift to tellin me o just drive dont worry and ill pay you cash. I called up a customer i got friendly with just to check on her and see how the job was going she said she told the boss if it wasn't for me she would have called someone else. Now we got her house and two of her kids places. But she is asking about weed for the anxiety she shouldn't smoke because she has a failed heart transplant and is strong but gets weak pretty fast. She said she's tried smoking before the heart problems but she always gets depressed and because she walked out of the hospital almost 2 years ago now when they said they were just going to "keep her comfortable til the end" they won't give her anything for it. I think i asked before but that was months ago.. or hours:haha: She said it does hurt (chest/kidneys) sometimes but nothing that tramadol every few days doesn't help. What u guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back