Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major respect for @trailanimal.
What about a pet friendly Airbnb? Sorry to hear of the troubles my friend..:bighug:
Might sneak him in….all 75 lbs..lol. Regretting not putting in a generator. Forced snuggling . Gotta get higher.

Dear Frank,
I am of the camp that wants clean extraction. No problem, no worries. And so much for LS for willie.
Hey Willie man,
It’s okay for us to disagree my friend. One method is not better or worse. Moreover, you can’t expect to teach the most advanced method to someone who is trying to make a tincture for the first time. That’s what we were doing…..passing on some knowledge to someone who wanted to try tincture for the first time. There’s room here for everyone. No reason to stay outta LS….. :bighug: :pass:

Wanting to cook something nice tonight as it's just me and hubby for dinner but I'm drawing a blank. Any suggestions? Was looking at recipes on Google but nothing is really jumping out at me. Gonna stop at the store after I drop #3 at my grandma's in a few.
I decided to go through my books and found some recipes yesterday went through all of em decided it was too much work and made mini Pillsbury pizza for lunch.15 minutes almost no work. I was just as happy as if i made something fancy :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back