Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there’s a couple grades or types if carbon….which may make a difference. Plus I wonder if the cheaper ones just skimp? Or perhaps it’s a storage issue and they’re losing their filtering ability because the carbon is damp:shrug: (just spitballing idea’s here…..before anyone wants to excoriate me for being super, duper, mind bendingly wrong):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I won't excoriate you heck I'm gonna have to look it up to know what is anyways:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:... But your probably right cheaper components and what not but still wouldn't surprise me if most were made in the same factory's just different lines :doh::d5::pass:

Edit for the other stoners:
1675464297297.png

U have a rough pregnancy? Ur among friends. U don't have to say tbh like u should have to keep it secret. It's your kid. So did my kids mom. Like would i have preferred her not to smoke probably but not if it's hurting you more not to. It's way worse to throw up everything u eat and be under stress than to hit the herb. Her twin got her to drink the one day cuz she hadn't told her she was pregnant and slapped the shit out the drink and that's how her twin found out her sister was pregnant. :haha:Like ya im sure those drinks didn't help since she already has slow development with Downs but it was early and how many women are drinking in the beginning cuz they just don't know.
Yeah I had HG with #1, lost 20lbs the first 16 weeks and was on heavy meds and in and out of the hospital for dehydration. With #3 none of the meds they tried me on did anything and I wasn't going through all that again :shrug:

I'm on my 2nd IPower 4 inch filter. They seem to last around 2 years with washing the prefilter in between grows. As far as being made in the same factory.....I worked in a charcoal plant during high school and the high priced Kingsford edge briquites came out of the same hopper as the cheapest local branded ones, only the bags got changed so good possibility.

Different ways to do things….as with every thing. Yes, there are hot and cold methods….each have their own attributes. I’m not of the mind that chlorophyll is “crap” that you don’t want…..there are folks that take chlorophyll supplements, for that matter. As for plant lipids, yes they’re there and can be removed using a winterization technique…and had a post about it, but erased it in order to not complicate matters with extra steps or equipment. Besides that, there’s really no downside to consuming either chlorophyll or the plant lipids unless you’re just trying to have the cleanest product possible. Was trying to give some folks a couple different ways of doing things. Like I said….many different ways of doing things. One way is not better than the other ways, even if it’s your method.
Dear Frank,
I am of the camp that wants clean extraction. No problem, no worries. And so much for LS for willie.

TY @Lil Dab she is getting smoked Blueberry photo :toke: Cough cough High All :pass:
yumm blueberry even better.. I got some jean-o's double bubble blueberry trouble growing now.. I have really been wanting a good blueberry strain that's one my favorite growing up when we got blueberry that was a treat :bow:

Yeah I had HG with #1, lost 20lbs the first 16 weeks and was on heavy meds and in and out of the hospital for dehydration. With #3 none of the meds they tried me on did anything and I wasn't going through all that again :shrug:
Ya that's what im saying there's no way the reefer is as bad as torturing yourself with out food or water or sleep could be. And over the 2 years i was dealing with pancreatic stuff i was nauseous every day had every med there was for it nothing beats da bumbud. One thing i will say bothered me was that her, the twin and her mom would all clam bake the joint and smoking out of those crappy metal bowls made in Bangladesh or wherever that flake off made of soft metals and I would walk in and smell the metal. Im like i bought a full glass set so u guys could all have whatever kind of piece u wanted and still. If i have trouble breathing after hitting that how u think she feels in there? :grrr1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back