Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I switched to vivosun because there was an availability issue during the plague

I can understand that they all look very similar and work the same.. Really how many carbon filter factories are their? :haha: Their all probably made in the same factory:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl: what I don't get is how come there are some filters out that aren't even in the same ballpark.. There no way they can be that much better when they are basically the same thing no? :nono:
1675463367005.png

I can understand that they all look very similar and work the same.. Really how many carbon filter factories are their? :haha: Their all probably made in the same factory:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl: what I don't get is how come there are some filters out that aren't even in the same ballpark.. There no way they can be that much better when they are basically the same thing no? :nono:
View attachment 1562023
I think there’s a couple grades or types if carbon….which may make a difference. Plus I wonder if the cheaper ones just skimp? Or perhaps it’s a storage issue and they’re losing their filtering ability because the carbon is damp:shrug: (just spitballing idea’s here…..before anyone wants to excoriate me for being super, duper, mind bendingly wrong):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1562023

plot twist -> they're all made in the same itty-bitty miniature lil filter factory in frank'z dezert....remember the pic he showed-? :yeah: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back