Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Suki Please, I am just sharing too!!! Not disagreeing with you at all!! The author is who I disagree with, not you, I know that you are great!!!
Different ways to do things….as with every thing. Yes, there are hot and cold methods….each have their own attributes. I’m not of the mind that chlorophyll is “crap” that you don’t want…..there are folks that take chlorophyll supplements, for that matter. As for plant lipids, yes they’re there and can be removed using a winterization technique…and had a post about it, but erased it in order to not complicate matters with extra steps or equipment. Besides that, there’s really no downside to consuming either chlorophyll or the plant lipids unless you’re just trying to have the cleanest product possible. Was trying to give some folks a couple different ways of doing things. Like I said….many different ways of doing things. One way is not better than the other ways, even if it’s your method.

Welp, caught up.....chilly this morning and was running late to get ready for wife's Dr's appntmnt.....gonna be a chilly weekend in the 60's, can already feel it in my joints....Thinking mostly inside work like getting the grow area cleaned and ready for the SS run when they get here.... Need to tend to the solo's thread and get some pics up there, roots all over in them tubs but the WZ seems to be having troubles.

Different ways to do things….as with every thing. Yes, there are hot and cold methods….each have their own attributes. I’m not of the mind that chlorophyll is “crap” that you don’t want…..there are folks that take chlorophyll supplements, for that matter. As for plant lipids, yes they’re there and can be removed using a winterization technique…and had a post about it, but erased it in order to not complicate matters with extra steps or equipment. Besides that, there’s really no downside to consuming either chlorophyll or the plant lipids unless you’re just trying to have the cleanest product possible. Was trying to give some folks a couple different ways of doing things. Like I said….many different ways of doing things. One way is not better than the other ways, even if it’s your method.
I've found the Sohlet method has a lot of chlorophyll in it but only need a dropper to put me to sleep and a half to get me ripped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back