Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much chlorophyll is left in slow dried and cured bud?
All I'm gonna do to my experiment is throw some bud in my Ardent FX normally. Decarb it.
Freeze both canna and booze in the freezer separately.
Cover up the weed well and lightly stir with muh glass rod.
Do the daily light shake for the recommended time
Strain and then filter with muh new toy.
Let air reduce in big flat Pryex pan until half the volume.
Fill two dropper bottles.
One fer me......and one for the stoner guy that did my repairs. He said he'd test anything I did. He said that the first time I gave him a bunch of hits off a fresh Swordfish fully charged. The expression on his face was absolutely priceless!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl::headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo:
I'll just keep the rest in the freezer until my testing is over.
I would only add do it for only 20-30 minutes and invert gently two or three times every five minutes. Do that twice and you should get all the trichomes. I did two washes like that. Could not find any trichomes left and the weed was, well it wasn’t really weed anymore. No buzz or flavor at all. Had to do it to prove it to myself.
The result of the two washes after filtering.
ECDD1F2E-DBF9-4866-AD4E-BB0E024D38AD.jpeg

Jeez! :eyebrows: :rofl:

This new series I'm watchin is something else!
It's "Hunters" on Prime. It's about a secret group of Jewish Nazi hunters in America. Interesting subect matter and set nicely in the mid 70s.
A very appropriately set timeframe to match with the characters ages of the Concentration camp survivors, members of the Nazi hunter group.
It's especially relatable to me n growin' up in that timeframe.

So far very interesting, entertaining and seemingly well written and directed.

I dont know what it is - but I have hit a mid/mid old/mid young age crisis - I am desperate to go to an illegal rave - like the late 80's early 90's, in a field or warehouse or something like that....it is all I have been thinking about for weeks, could just be one long flashback

Ah, I had made a summer trip back to England in the late 80's to meet up with some old friends. I was about 40 and they were, eh, a bit younger.... In any case they took us to a place in Braintree I think it was called "The Barn" or Essex Barn or something like that.

Legal spot but had that wild open feel to it. Definitely rave scene adjacent. Being there usually led to finding the "real" party the next night. The drugs weren't my thing but a few drinks and I could dance like a prick with the best of them! Usually at the end of the night, or when the club was winding down, we would occasionally find ourselves out in a field continuing the party with some prat who had a system in his car.

Really nice times that I don't think we will see again. The cell phones and internet have ended it. Used to be you only found out if you knew the right people and therefore the crowd was people who wanted the same experience. These days one person gets hold of the information and bang, 1000 people when there should be 100 and someone always tells the police.

Didn't know it was Frank, and yes an awesome fellow for sure. I still disagree with the chopping though!!
I think Frank got it from someone else before that lol but idk
Yeah suki might be right there guess I don't know the original author is but assumed frank wouldn't be giving miss info but as I've learned there will always be someone with opposing thoughts who is right:shrug: .. Good to know I know the wife doesn't do anything to our pucks just infuses them in the ardent:shrug: I still learning this whole side of things I just press it and smoke it :pass::thanks::bow:

Tbh I used canna while pregnant and breastfeeding #3 and she's the most well adjusted of the three of them lmao but other shit is definitely an issue lol
U have a rough pregnancy? Ur among friends. U don't have to say tbh like u should have to keep it secret. It's your kid. So did my kids mom. Like would i have preferred her not to smoke probably but not if it's hurting you more not to. It's way worse to throw up everything u eat and be under stress than to hit the herb. Her twin got her to drink the one day cuz she hadn't told her she was pregnant and slapped the shit out the drink and that's how her twin found out her sister was pregnant. :haha:Like ya im sure those drinks didn't help since she already has slow development with Downs but it was early and how many women are drinking in the beginning cuz they just don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back