Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1675443412861.gif

I remember in school playing in fields (now developments) at recess chasing them. Horned toads too. Ahhh youth.
. . . but maybe that explains some health things. Hmmmmmm.
You reminded me of a swimming hole I used to visit in S.America. Me and a cohort of local stoners would take the bus to the end of the line, and hike an hour out into the bush to a natural pool in a creek, as big as 1/2 an olympic pool. We'd swim and play water polo and tag and smoke up until mid-afternoon and head back. One day an army patrol stopped us coming around a bend in the trail out in the middle of nowhere. They told us they were looking for the guerilla fighters recently seen in that area. We weren't suspects because we barely had a pocketknife between 5 of us. Anyway, the pool, "Charco Azúl" is in the middle of a neighborhood now, and it's a cesspool nobody would dip a foot in.

Good morning @Mossy , hope your day is going well!:pass:
I was really excited to see armadillos in my yard until they started to tunnel under the house :yoinks:View attachment 1561911
This seemed to do the trick, or maybe they just got bored and moved on:crying:
I'm not quite awake yet and read this as "Armadillo Scream" at first and was very confused lmfao

Buster would have turned himself inside out to get that thing off his back. He would have then proceeded to play with it until he broke it, he is rather rough with his "caught" toys.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That scene would have been different with my orange cat. Rodent would have been ex about two nanoseconds after it was visible. :cheers:

Put Knows Candy in a 1lb Grove bag last night and she almost filled it up. All bud was frosty AF, but only the very top colas were hard. This girl was more of a sativa in structure, early bud effect, so the bud structure makes sense.
She was stanky AF as I put her in the bag. That really 'funky' smell started coming out.......fruity funk is ok by me. Vaped a bud last night just before GTA time. I was really fired up and super focused! The downside was that no one else was! East coast guy was on the downside and he can't handle his dabs sine he got an enail. LOL! My Vet buddy was heavily medicated on my canna with canna coffee, bud and rosin in the Unicorn, so he was off in Naa Naa Land with almost no focus. And Dee was his normal "Dee De Dee" playing method.
I couldn't keep none of the focused on the job on hand. I didn't want to spoil their fun in their little worlds and didn't want to frustrate my self. I ended GTA play early with a flight of the largest plane in the game. You almost never see it in free roam lobbies with it being fairly easy to take down.
It's HUGE! If you have it out of storage in your hanger, it's the only one out. It takes up ALL the hanger. It's a big B2 Stealth bomber. Too bad RockStar didn't give it stealth. At least they gave it a bunch of bombs!:eyebrows:
I went around the map, rocking people's world with bombs to maybe draw up fighters or helos. I know the game and players well.:biggrin: I soon had takers come up to play.
I have some laughs, but I was bored. I quit and started watching a new program on Prime, Hunters. Pretty entertaining!
I saw the invite last night but hubby had taken over when he got home wanting to do my story mode races even though I just wanted to play through the main quest lol. Should have some time tonight though since it's Friday and he'll be at work later. Idk why I get so weird about playing online with him watching, I'm the same way about streaming, I think I just feel dumb and self conscious being on coms with people in the room lmao.

After talking with Suki the other night, I want to make a tincture. I put all my old bud in one 1lb bag and it's packed, so I have some to play with.

I understand the concept of a quick wash, but don't know the specifics. By the time I finish the squishing, the liquor store will be open to get the EverClear. I assume it's sorta like making RSO.
I'd rather have firsthand info from my AFN friends than some dork on YouTube.
Screenshot_20230203_125504_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230203_125524_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back