Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the invite last night but hubby had taken over when he got home wanting to do my story mode races even though I just wanted to play through the main quest lol. Should have some time tonight though since it's Friday and he'll be at work later. Idk why I get so weird about playing online with him watching, I'm the same way about streaming, I think I just feel dumb and self conscious being on coms with people in the room lmao.
Don’t worry he just wanted to crush your car this time! ;) :rofl:

I remember in school playing in fields (now developments) at recess chasing them. Horned toads too. Ahhh youth.
. . . but maybe that explains some health things. Hmmmmmm.
Horny Toads.........another victim of fire ants!
Fire ants have killed and ran off big red ants. Red ants are the major food source of the Horned toad. Populations of Horned toads have vastly dropped over the last 20yrs.
I remember, as a kid. going out to Eastland to visit family. I always went up to the park to play on all the stuff up there. I'd play a little and go find a red ant bed and watch Horned toads eating lunch.

I miss the feelings of exploring as a kid

Thanks, @Mossy happy Friday to you too. I keep thinking it's Saturday because they closed the schools today. Clear sky, but 7°F and windy. They say wind chill could feel like -20°F (-28°C). Kids around here nowadays don't have proper clothes to wait for the bus in that kinda weather.

Thanks for the reps @Mossy and @WildBill much appreciated.. Not doing a damn thing today and hope to not leave the house which I shouldn't :woohoo1: it's cold and windy not sure a exactly how cold but it's blowing and snowing hard and even Nala was only outside for the bare minimum

Screenshot_20230203_135245_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back