Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, the start of an affliction. SAS. Seed Acquisition Syndrome
Cultivators club can make that collection grow muy rapido! :thumbsup:

1675439203335.gif

Ive been looking at them. Saw something from them on here a while back. Think it was you actually, I wish they had more pics on multiverse though. Everything that does though looks really good!
U can prob find pics at other seedbanks for what u are wanting! Also i think inhouse has their own website if I remember correctly! ;)

NM just checked his IG and they no longer do direct sales so no website! Other seedbanks will have pics tho! What sounded good to u? Slurricane #7 is great but was sold out! The crosses using that are also fire tho!

U can prob find pics at other seedbanks for what u are wanting! Also i think inhouse has their own website if I remember correctly! ;)
Hey just cuz Im still looking through other breeders....whats the difference between the packs with inhouse genetics....i see fem 10 packs and gold packs....are gold packs like some of their original lines or something?

NM just checked his IG and they no longer do direct sales so no website! Other seedbanks will have pics tho! What sounded good to u? Slurricane #7 is great but was sold out! The crosses using that are also fire tho!
I saw that and was disappointed. That one looks fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back