Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do you guys leave it in the freezer if your making green dragon that way?
A week will usually do it….shake daily
Do you think that compares equally to the stove top method? Wonder if there is any degradation in potency due to the exposure to air/oxidation? Seems as a lot of the "proffesional" systems for extraction are closed systems...
It will be tastier. Potency should be on par if reduced right. I think professional companies are regulated to use a closed system…. I’m guessing anyway..

Oh yea, you’ll get fucked up if you breathe the vapors :rofl::pass:
Why cooking meth without a mask can lead to this! :yoinks: :crying:
1675437863841.gif

It will be tastier. Potency should be on par if reduced right. I think professional companies are regulated to use a closed system…. I’m guessing anyway..
The biggest reason for Closed systems is economic, for recovery of the alcohol.

edit........I think I'll go ahead and make the Green Dragon version. long soak and glass tray/fan evap.

Thanks! Getting ready to finally break out the Ardent and want some "Space Bound and Down", "we gonna get so high, they say it can't be done"type of buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back