Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Friday Stoners!
giphy.gif

:pass:

Is that when you having going in the water bath? or just hangin out on the counter?
Just on the counter, no heat. Take your extracted product out of the freezer when it’s finished, strain, dump the liquid into a full size glass baking dish, and position a fan to blow across the liquid…..check hourly

No, lid off…..you want the alcohol to reduce by about half…. :pass: Obviously, fan on, windows open.
Im in a rental house and the stove doesn’t have a damn hood vent! It has the hood with fan but it doesnt seem to connect to anything! Or if it does the fan sucks balls and doesn’t suck the air away so def won’t do with lid on! I just start with less them the recommended 1oz per 1g of bud so don’t need to reduce it! Also i am assuming if u have a gas stove thats asking for an explosion doing it with the lid off! :yoinks:

Just on the counter, no heat. Take your extracted product out of the freezer when it’s finished, strain, dump the liquid into a full size glass baking dish, and position a fan to blow across the liquid…..check hourly
U know i was asking if u did the hot water bath part with lid off right?

Im in a rental house and the stove doesn’t have a damn hood vent! It has the hood with fan but it doesnt seem to connect to anything! Or if it does the fan sucks balls and doesn’t suck the air away so def won’t do with lid on! I just start with less them the recommended 1oz per 1g of bud so don’t need to reduce it! Also i am assuming if u have a gas stove thats asking for an explosion doing it with the lid off! :yoinks:
Nah, I do it with the lid off on a gas stove….honestly, the alcohol vapors mix with the water vapor and it’s no biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back