Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
After talking with Suki the other night, I want to make a tincture. I put all my old bud in one 1lb bag and it's packed, so I have some to play with.

I understand the concept of a quick wash, but don't know the specifics. By the time I finish the squishing, the liquor store will be open to get the EverClear. I assume it's sorta like making RSO.
I'd rather have firsthand info from my AFN friends than some dork on YouTube.

After talking with Suki the other night, I want to make a tincture. I put all my old bud in one 1lb bag and it's packed, so I have some to play with.

I understand the concept of a quick wash, but don't know the specifics. By the time I finish the squishing, the liquor store will be open to get the EverClear. I assume it's sorta like making RSO.
@WildBill FWIW we make Green Dragon (alcohol tincture) using the freezer method and it works well. Many recipies out there. HTH

WHY haven't you been doing this all along.............?.................... :pass: .....because you were Taught that way.....

I Did it that way too....but when we were testing for Earliest Point a plant is Ready for meds I had to Test at various stages and what I found was....I Pefer Fresh Bud.

I Enjoy it more.

Same as other herbs I use in cooking...:chef:...I Prefer using Fresh.....and keep the dried stuff for when there is no fresh.......

Gotta have a cross that Will Kick from Dry......some don't....so I have been told...but mine do....for me.....:headbang:..

If you don't Test....and I mean During the grow too........:watering:....how do you Know you have harvested the girl in Peak Time...for You....?

You May be missing Your Primo harvest point by simply watching Trics.......

And....I'm not talking a full bud everytime you Test....just nip enough for a small joint each time......:pass:.....

There is this little kinda Snobbery with Stoner growers where they don't approve of Testing a plant until after the Cure...but I Call BOLLOCKS......:eyebrows:

Just sayin..........:smoking:.......View attachment 1561828
Lmao i have been but wasn't too long ago when i realized u did the same! Seen as u been doing it longer since u been growing way longer i called it Mossy style! Not sure i have grown a single plant I wasn’t toking on as soon as it was dry! :d5:

m' mother land :headbang:

Cracked me up as a kid - first question was always if I had camels :crying:
1675434507829.gif

@WildBill FWIW we make Green Dragon (alcohol tincture) using the freezer method and it works well. Many recipies out there. HTH

Green dragon is easy... just don't forget to decarb the bud first if you want to fly off it... if its just for meds, no need.

I used to make it on an electric stove... but was TRICKY temp wise... always kept a thermo in the alcohol and low heat... monitor until done... takes about an hour to evap enough this way.... slower safer method is with a fan... takes closer to a day... but much safer.

I need to make some green dragon again... been forever since i did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back