Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful colors! I remember reading Brave New World in school, a pill for every problem and kids playing hunt the zipper :pass:
Good morning @Zaaboot , it sounds like an early end to winter in Texas!

Armadillo you say.......
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

Temps are dropping, 10*f now and is supposed to drop thru out the day.....calling for -10*f by 6am and very high winds, -45*f windchill,........ :nono:

Good morning @Mossy , hope your day is going well!:pass:
I was really excited to see armadillos in my yard until they started to tunnel under the house :yoinks:
20221003_154404.jpg

This seemed to do the trick, or maybe they just got bored and moved on:crying:

Put Knows Candy in a 1lb Grove bag last night and she almost filled it up. All bud was frosty AF, but only the very top colas were hard. This girl was more of a sativa in structure, early bud effect, so the bud structure makes sense.
She was stanky AF as I put her in the bag. That really 'funky' smell started coming out.......fruity funk is ok by me. Vaped a bud last night just before GTA time. I was really fired up and super focused! The downside was that no one else was! East coast guy was on the downside and he can't handle his dabs sine he got an enail. LOL! My Vet buddy was heavily medicated on my canna with canna coffee, bud and rosin in the Unicorn, so he was off in Naa Naa Land with almost no focus. And Dee was his normal "Dee De Dee" playing method.
I couldn't keep none of the focused on the job on hand. I didn't want to spoil their fun in their little worlds and didn't want to frustrate my self. I ended GTA play early with a flight of the largest plane in the game. You almost never see it in free roam lobbies with it being fairly easy to take down.
It's HUGE! If you have it out of storage in your hanger, it's the only one out. It takes up ALL the hanger. It's a big B2 Stealth bomber. Too bad RockStar didn't give it stealth. At least they gave it a bunch of bombs!:eyebrows:
I went around the map, rocking people's world with bombs to maybe draw up fighters or helos. I know the game and players well.:biggrin: I soon had takers come up to play.
I have some laughs, but I was bored. I quit and started watching a new program on Prime, Hunters. Pretty entertaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back