Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colder than hell outside right now and we’re about the get massive winds :snow2:

Dallas MetroMess can't catch a break! A last gasp of this storm has been a freezing fog covering the area as the temps dropped back below freezing, starting around 2am .Black ice everywhere! This morning's commute is the worst of the week!

I lucked out on this storm. I got very little freezing precipitation. I had a fair amount of ice Wed. night, but started getting lots of rain just above freezing. I intentionally left the Crown Vic's rear hanging out past the overhang, so I could see if there's ice on it from my bedroom window. My doc appt yesterday was at 8:20, so I had to leave pretty early. No ice at all on the Grampa car and most gone off the trees. The doc's office's area had been hit harder with ice on Wed. and the further South I went, the ice got much thicker on the trees. At least the streets were clear.
This was a very strange storm. Just glad I didn't get more ice! My little Magnolia tree was looking pretty bad with the ice on Wed night. Only fell once, but an easy fall on the porch.

I'm on the patio..absent mindedly fondling a Frog...as you Do......

frogspawn.gif

and Both the dogs come belting onto the patio...actually Sniffing the air where I had Disturbed the Terps....and I realised....I harvested the girls I'd left on the patio for them........:doh:

So...I put the Frogs on the patio to share.....no greater Love...and the Princess just Dived on them.......

IMG_4169.JPG
IMG_4171.JPG
IMG_4172.JPG
IMG_4174.JPG

She goes straight along the Line..........checks each one out......Points the small coloured one.........
Then Selects the midde pot to Munch on.

Amazing huh.....?...Self Medicating dog..........

IMO...Exactly what WE do with Cannabis..............but...no-one arrests the dog.....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back