Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
(that is not all of it...just one of branches....)

I Believe you.................................:headbang:..............Thousands wouldn't..........................................

:crying:

Does she smell as fruity as she looks.......?

No Natty Loin cloth either........?
that exists :crying:

Cold and wind = real cold!

Staying inside and doing absolutely nothing outside!!!
Thats the spirit @Talonxracer - have a good'n

..Bright but Bitter here.....Blue Sky though.....
oooo still cold then, spoke to the lady who checks on the treehouse yesterday and she was complaining about how cold she is - stone houses with no heating

Any chance of a swapsies on the sky? :pass:

This one hit wonder is making a comeback - maybe only at my place but it's certainly on

Does she smell as fruity as she looks.......?
I was hoping for fruits but sadly not - the front end when she was cut was citrusy and that was about it, when trimming the heavy stench of friesh diesel came out - to be honest when I bought the seeds I saw that she was Red and I wanted to a red plant, did not read the description other than the CBD bit :crying:
Hoping the diesel gives way to citrus once ready

Well did ya? LOL :bighug::shrug: :pass:
That would be telling :crying::crying:

F6A395EE-3792-4536-81EF-DCD08DA191B7_1_105_c.jpeg

Just a heads up...
Those 100 dollar ac infinity 6 inch carbon filters last for less than 2 AUTO grow cycles...Flipped the flange around to get more use out of the first one, but it made no difference... To be fair, they did send me a new one for free...that I just had to install because the previous one I had purchased lasted for 1.5 grow cycles.. A filter that was previously used for one grow in a dust free environment couldnt handle the smell of 2 plants in a 2x4... Probably wont be buying another one... vivosun is cheaper and longer lasting. Might see if I can refill these with new charcoal later on... :shrug:
Once I got past the initial chat clowns, the customer service was actually prompt and decent... Love the fans and controllers.... but pass on the filters for now.. Havent tried any of their other products.
Peace.
Good stuff!
On my 4x4, I'm still on my first carbon filter. I'll check, but I think it's an Active Air. I
I oversized my exhaust fan and filters. Both are 8 inch.
I thought it would add flexibility and be quieter. It's done that and I guess the filter longevity is a bonus.
I bought it at a shop in Oklahoma. I got a good price or the Gorilla tent, so I assume the filter price was similar. Off the top of my head, I think it was around $120. I think the filter and size have worked well.
If it can still keep the smell down from the girls I had in this last grow, it's still working well.

I was hoping for fruits but sadly not - the front end when she was cut was citrusy and that was about it, when trimming the heavy stench of friesh diesel came out - to be honest when I bought the seeds I saw that she was Red and I wanted to a red plant, did not read the description other than the CBD bit :crying:
Hoping the diesel gives way to citrus once ready

Fingers Crossed........Racey Reds get the Circulation going.......you know what I Mean........:yeah:

They can Heal the Sick.......
{but...they can't Raise the Dead.......:eyebrows:...}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back