Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still feeling rough @Lil Dab :coffee2:..gotta go to work....?
yup poundings head ache plus woke up with the night sweats and coughing got a little cold or something.... I was suppose to work but I called in heading back to bed now :headbang: :sleeping:

Afternoon @MedCzech ...:pass: ...sharing one.....Sounds like a DuvetDay to me............
Thanks @Mossy , definitely need to keep the blankets on while sitting on the couch this morning.

Hope all is well your way.:pass:
Back at ya.

hey hey - good morning you lovelies :vibe:

How is everybody's friday so far?

Hello @Mossy - whats'a'happenin in the sun :pass:
Morning @Talonxracer - how goes in the cold? :cheers:

Spent this morning chopping down and trimming the Pure Red CBD plant - going to hook the bags to the inside wall of the lung room about an inch of the floor, there is air movement there and it is cooler than the rest of the room.

A pretty plant but not much of her really :crying: (that is not all of it...just one of branches....)
View attachment 1561854

And now, its Friday and I am done for the week time for a doobie, and to start a new book
View attachment 1561855
Beautiful colors! I remember reading Brave New World in school, a pill for every problem and kids playing hunt the zipper :pass:
Good morning @Zaaboot , it sounds like an early end to winter in Texas!

Good morning AFN! Happy Friday! Got my 2 bags of terracraft yesterday, came early…. So not going out in it! It is frigid. -14F with wind chill of -24 right now. When the wind ramps up the feel like temp is gonna hit -40 or so. Gotta make sure the basement isn’t too chilly. If it is I’ll have to start the heaters in tents.

Good morning :pass:
20230203_053518.jpg
20230203_053607.jpg
20230203_053632.jpg

Morning my friend.
Hope your having a wonderful day so far!

I have my new grow room and spring grow under way and I am happy as heck. Love the grows and this one is special with the new room.

35715D10-1DA8-4F64-9EDE-8A5C454ADB60.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back