Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right back at ya Minus!
1675437449688.gif

Nah, I do it with the lid off on a gas stove….honestly, the alcohol vapors mix with the water vapor and it’s no biggie.
I've been drunk on Marsala, Rosé, and White Wine without drinking a drop.. Cooking with alcohol has an effect on tolerance levels as well.
:chef:
:pass:

May need to check the status of our renters insurance! Make sure we got fire damage coverage! :rofl:
Or just do the freezer method and evap with a fan afterwards. Blow the vapors right outta the window… :pass: I find it hard to keep the dog hair out with that method though :haha:

Just on the counter, no heat. Take your extracted product out of the freezer when it’s finished, strain, dump the liquid into a full size glass baking dish, and position a fan to blow across the liquid…..check hourly

Do you think that compares equally to the stove top method? Wonder if there is any degradation in potency due to the exposure to air/oxidation? Seems as a lot of the "proffesional" systems for extraction are closed systems...

Soooo I already got my tax return back....I think multiverse is calling my name. Anyone got any suggestions? Auto/photo doesnt matter.
Photo is where its at! How much u trying to spend? Some good photo fems gonna run u $100+ a pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back