Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go @Mossy style! Who the hell needs cured weed just to smoke it! I’m too impatient for all dat! :eyebrows::crying:
image.jpg

Time to sample da Witch Dr Anvil! Saved out the small nugs to smoke blunts etc from and the bigger ones i tossed into a jar with boveda and i will burp it daily (when i remember) but will def be stealing buds when i do long before short cure is complete! :thumbsup: :smokeit:

Time to go @Mossy style! Who the hell needs cured weed just to smoke it! I’m too impatient for all dat! :eyebrows::crying:
View attachment 1561667

Time to sample da Witch Dr Anvil! Saved out the small nugs to smoke blunts etc from and the bigger ones i tossed into a jar with boveda and i will burp it daily (when i remember) but will def be stealing buds when i do long before short cure is complete! :thumbsup: :smokeit:
Happy napping:sleeping:.

I may have asked this before but does everyone wake up with music already playin in there head pretty much everyday or no?
Yeah, mine is mostly "tinnitus" though. I didn't start using hearing protection 'til it was too late. I do get a little snippet of a melody in me noggin, and I'll bang it out on the piano and try and figure out the chords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back