Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
50/50 of each :)
I know it is half coco but also half soil so i think watering to point of runoff every day ESPECIALLY AT THIS AGE is prob overwatering it! In all soil and 3gal pot every 4-5 days would be about normal so even if u cut that in half still should be every 2 days! Maybe even 3! They are $85 but a blumat moisture meter is super handy unless u wanna learn and dial in the “pick it up and go by weight” method! Im too lazy for all dat noise! :rofl:

I know i asked the other day but then got lazy and didn’t do it so just curious if i still have time to hit stone dragon with some pollen???
View attachment 1561690View attachment 1561691

If so @Frank the Dank or @BCBudlady whats stone dragon X bloodstone like?? Got that pollen that fell and make the dust piles on tray below BS clipping so didnt want it to go to waste! Enough to scrape up if tray wasn’t covered in various leaf trash n shit! :thumbsup:
Blood stone is BX SD I do believe… :pass:

I know it is half coco but also half soil so i think watering to point of runoff every day ESPECIALLY AT THIS AGE is prob overwatering it! In all soil and 3gal pot every 4-5 days would be about normal so even if u cut that in half still should be every 2 days! Maybe even 3! They are $85 but a blumat moisture meter is super handy unless u wanna learn and dial in the “pick it up and go by weight” method! Im too lazy for all dat noise! :rofl:
The Walmart promix I’ve been getting is 50/50 peat and coir…..it acts the same as the 100% peat stuff….:pass:

Blood stone is BX SD I do believe… :pass:
So crossing the 2 is just a lil bit of….
1675376071303.gif

About 2 weeks ago I was posting in here because the same plants were looking weak as heck and were stunted. Turns out, way under watered, because I was treating them like plants in 100% soil.

1675376060257.jpeg

These are the same plants, just 15 days ago. Once I started watering daily, they practically exploded. The 50/50 Soil / Coir medium I've been using drains really well and is usually dry to the touch with a finger a few inches into the medium.

I did a run while back that was 50/50 FFOF/coco in 5 gal pots.... I treated it like soil for the first 4-5 weeks(water only) then started feeding MC 1part every watering.... then once they were in full on flower mode yes I feed to runoff everyday but that wasn't until like week 7-8.. It worked but not sure if it was the right way though :shrug::goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back