Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have asked this before but does everyone wake up with music already playin in there head pretty much everyday or no?
I wouldn't say "every day". I do have times when I wake up in the middle of the night with a song that won't stop. Eventually I wake up enough to realize that my bladder is full.

This song is a common occurrence. Besides really loving Brodie Dalle's voice I have no idea why.

Oh yeah! Noticed this last night, never seen a first leaf with a second finger on it before!
20230202_000154.jpg

I generally fim mine somewhere between the 4 And 5th nodes. Then I give it 3 to 5 days b4 just starting LST by very gently bringing the top over to aid exposing other sites/helping break apical dominance (I like to think anyways) From there I'll go another week b4 starting gently to sort of bonsai it like a starfish more just gently guiding the most promising batches in 4 or 5 different directions.
Can't say this is what other do or even if it right but I can say I have had ok luck this way.
Last time I broke a branch was super cropping a photo even then I just taped up & reinforced the split and it was cool.
Don't know if this helps you or not.

Thanks.

So what I did with my last plant, a Gorilla Cookies, is snip it at the 3rd node. So you get 3 sets of branches, or 6 in total. Then I slowly laid them out so they were all coming off the main stalk with their 60* or whatever of space.

Oh yea, I’ve had a couple joints and dabbed some. Its less sativa leaning than Sirrah…nebula is very reminiscent of the high from Nashira. I really enjoy it :pass:
Seems like a good one! This clears things up for me. I'll use Sirrah for the pollinator for the sativa run. I've got 4 or 5 good sativas to knock-up. Make a bunch of seeds. Following season I'll do an indica seed run. Get a stash in the freezer, canna security......

Thanks.

So what I did with my last plant, a Gorilla Cookies, is snip it at the 3rd node. So you get 3 sets of branches, or 6 in total. Then I slowly laid them out so they were all coming off the main stalk with their 60* or whatever of space.
The easiest way to lst without affecting plants vertical growth is to just add 4 plant stakes to the pot! Just pull the arms over and tie to the stakes to open it up! If u need side branches to grow some extra supercrop the top and tie it down with something! Eventually it can and will stand itself back up but by time it does it will be a bush….or at least on its way! :d5:

I know i asked the other day but then got lazy and didn’t do it so just curious if i still have time to hit stone dragon with some pollen???
image.jpg
image.jpg

If so @Frank the Dank or @BCBudlady whats stone dragon X bloodstone like?? Got that pollen that fell and make the dust piles on tray below BS clipping so didnt want it to go to waste! Enough to scrape up if tray wasn’t covered in various leaf trash n shit! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back