Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have any experience with your autoflower branches being weak little bitches?

I did some LST on mine yesterday, came back a few hours later, and several branches had a big split where it met the main trunk at. I had to clip a main branch on one, and another I managed to save by wiring it up and it healed over.

I ordered some Silicone plant food, because I know that is supposed to help with cell wall strength. Is there anything else I can do?
I generally fim mine somewhere between the 4 And 5th nodes. Then I give it 3 to 5 days b4 just starting LST by very gently bringing the top over to aid exposing other sites/helping break apical dominance (I like to think anyways) From there I'll go another week b4 starting gently to sort of bonsai it like a starfish more just gently guiding the most promising batches in 4 or 5 different directions.
Can't say this is what other do or even if it right but I can say I have had ok luck this way.
Last time I broke a branch was super cropping a photo even then I just taped up & reinforced the split and it was cool.
Don't know if this helps you or not.

Big thanks to @PinkyNotTheBrain for the consultation and brainstorming lol. We should be good to go in about 2 hours!
20230202_152451.jpg

I may have asked this before but does everyone wake up with music already playin in there head pretty much everyday or no?

my lil overnite muzic player right beside me in bed is already playin when i wake up, so ya, the muzic is already in me head by default :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back