Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a few photos of what happened. These are the ones I managed to save.

View attachment 1561616

View attachment 1561617

It sucks I lost a whole side of my Auto Destroyer, but I'm sure it will compensate and fill in most of the way over time.
Looking at that pic u maybe (almost def) shoulda let branches get lil longer before bending them! Almost pointless trying to lst a plant that small! Really doesn’t do much besides stress plant and thats last thing u wanna do at this point! ;)

Looking at that pic u maybe (almost def) shoulda let branches get lil longer before bending them! Almost pointless trying to lst a plant that small! Really doesn’t do much besides stress plant and thats last thing u wanna do at this point! ;)

Yeah, I should have let it go longer. I just get antsy.

My 3bog is similar, there was nothing I could do to get the rosin to pickup, even putting it in the deep freeze for hours and that didn't even get it to gel up. I gave a bud to a friend and he rolled three joints at 8am and by the evening after work, they were resin soaked like yours from what he told me.
Twenty20 bourbon berry was like that it took a deep freeze in the freezer over night and then quickly collect on a frozen collection plate.. Didn’t have a lot of it but it was very oilly :shrug:

Heeelllllz ya! Roads were drivable without issue today so ran to gas station and chic fil a since it was open! Didn’t open til 11 today and girl who took my order said crew of 6 came in at 8am to do nothing but parking lot maintenance so it wasn’t icy and unfriendly to the native drivers once they opened! Was funny no ice on roads except the occasional 2” wide strip of slush right in center but no doubt everyone was out driving 30mph in a 60! I was going speed limit bobbing and weaving thru the nimrods! :crying:

It was worth it! Spicy chicken sammich with pepper jack cheese was off da damn hinges! :headbang:
396AC2C6-3C79-4DA1-A6E2-83C8F26E1E4D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back