Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how it worked out but literally got 28.00 off the witch dr anvil girl! Not bad considering how small it was! She had like 3 weeks of blumats being too high when i first put them into 3gal pots so roots stayed too wet! Finally got em at right level and she finished out nice n dense! :headbang:
image.jpg
image.jpg
7173A174-A152-4E3E-8352-6C17A5E08CFE.jpeg
BF17AF57-9696-41C2-997E-C53629F5A94E.jpeg
0E4CAA7F-1552-400B-BCB4-D4369E399B72.jpeg

:frog:

I wasn't any more less gentle than any other LST I've done, which is what surprised me. And these didn't split right then, they took a few hours for the splits to form.
If branches are too stiff they won’t bend right so pulling down on them just puts pressure on that end joint so keeping them tied down too long and too firm will eventually break! Kinda like hanging off a tree branch that holds u just fine for a minute and then snaps off and sends u plummeting to the ground! ;) :rofl:

1675364630743.gif

I'd have to agree and regrettably make the compromise. The DA office would get a nasty call and letter. A lawsuit would still in play, because only under the threat of arrest would I comply. Civil rights were still violated.
Sometimes the smart money is you pick and choose your battles. I got a lot of friends that are cops and they're great people. But then you run into the ones that think they're Barney Fife or Tackleberry. And it wouldn't be the first time one lies and the rest of them swear to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back