Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks and sure is @Mossy n i was just playin ill share my chocolate
e01e3b7f840a331d82dcbd54e2d3db9e.gif

Heres a few photos of what happened. These are the ones I managed to save.

View attachment 1561616

View attachment 1561617

It sucks I lost a whole side of my Auto Destroyer, but I'm sure it will compensate and fill in most of the way over time.
Plants have an incredible capcity to heal and compensate... just remember, every top-prune you do stimulates MORE root growth which feeds back with more shoot growth later.. :) (cytokine / auxin balances)

Pretty dang nice! Sure made the morning trip to the store for more soil enjoyable :headbang::pass:
My 3bog is similar, there was nothing I could do to get the rosin to pickup, even putting it in the deep freeze for hours and that didn't even get it to gel up. I gave a bud to a friend and he rolled three joints at 8am and by the evening after work, they were resin soaked like yours from what he told me.

Plants have an incredible capcity to heal and compensate... just remember, every top-prune you do stimulates MORE root growth which feeds back with more shoot growth later.. :) (cytokine / auxin balances)

Thanks man, that is reassuring to hear. Like I said, I am sure they will bounce back super fast. Even the one that lost a pretty major branch, it has the roots already there for it, so it should bounce back quickly.

I did trim a couple of very large fan leaves because they were shading out the lower branches which I wanted to get light so they would develop bud sites

Very interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back