Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my rockwool in today, and started some lettuce seeds. I have enough room in my big tent I can have a few mason jars with romaine in the back and it won't get in the way, and it will make the wife super happy to have fresh lettuce.

I was going to order some hydroponic cups. But check it out, these little food service cups fit perfect, they are like $10 for 250 of them, and you can cut holes in about a minute with a soldering iron.

1675362977338.png

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Live Stoners!

Check out what knows candy does to papers if left overnight. Its not wet, it’s like, oily…View attachment 1561557
That is why it does not press into rosin you can pick-up but boy does it get you HIGH!

Anybody have any experience with your autoflower branches being weak little bitches?

I did some LST on mine yesterday, came back a few hours later, and several branches had a big split where it met the main trunk at. I had to clip a main branch on one, and another I managed to save by wiring it up and it healed over.

I ordered some Silicone plant food, because I know that is supposed to help with cell wall strength. Is there anything else I can do?
Silica is the first amendment to consider. Mix it into your fertigation water well before adding any other salt fertilizers. I will bind to many other ions if not well fixed to the water. Adding blue light to your spectrum and lowering your lights can help reduce stretch and making stocks stronger. Airflow that moves the plants will strengthen them. Don't defoliate plants until needed in late flower for air-flow underneath.

Anybody have any experience with your autoflower branches being weak little bitches?

I did some LST on mine yesterday, came back a few hours later, and several branches had a big split where it met the main trunk at. I had to clip a main branch on one, and another I managed to save by wiring it up and it healed over.

I ordered some Silicone plant food, because I know that is supposed to help with cell wall strength. Is there anything else I can do?
Usually breaking there means branches lil too stiff and u adjusted lil too much! :d5:

I dunno Bill. I don't think I could give in. If I was arrested for that BS, there would be a huge lawsuit.
It just goes too deep. Not only would I be standing up for my civil rights, I'd be standing up for all the others they would TRY to do crap like that to others.
The cops would know before they arrested me, the court presidents covering such BS.
Like in the military, I only follow lawful orders. There are just somethings I will not compromise on.
as Bob, the profit of the people, Marley once sang.....now you've seen the light stand-up for your right....
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back