Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
and btw kidz, i meself don't pay any attention to sillee, fat groundhogz lookin for their sillee, fat shadowz, but i have paid attention to the fact that we racked up over 1200 pagez in jus the first month this time around, woot! :bravo: and anyway, i've already been seein geese migrating here & there, sooner than they uzually do, and the birdz never lie, so here'z hopin for an early spring, oh ya! :headbang: ppp

and btw kidz, i meself don't pay any attention to sillee, fat groundhogz lookin for their sillee, fat shadowz, but i have paid attention to the fact that we racked up over 1200 pagez in jus the first month this time around, woot! :bravo: and anyway, i've already been seein geese migrating here & there, sooner than they uzually do, and the birdz never lie, so here'z hopin for an early spring, oh ya! :headbang: ppp
Unless them geese froze to death over Minnesota for flying too early! :shrug::rofl:

True and my hackles were raised but I have to consider my wife at home alone and weigh my battles carefully.
I believe that Sun Tsu had something to say about the best battle being one that was avoided. But maybe not. :biggrin:

Unless them geese froze to death over Minnesota for flying too early! :shrug::rofl:
Nah they just got confused when they hit snow in Texas and turned around to thinking they were going the wrong way :crying:

Anybody have any experience with your autoflower branches being weak little bitches?

I did some LST on mine yesterday, came back a few hours later, and several branches had a big split where it met the main trunk at. I had to clip a main branch on one, and another I managed to save by wiring it up and it healed over.

I ordered some Silicone plant food, because I know that is supposed to help with cell wall strength. Is there anything else I can do?

Anybody have any experience with your autoflower branches being weak little bitches?

I did some LST on mine yesterday, came back a few hours later, and several branches had a big split where it met the main trunk at. I had to clip a main branch on one, and another I managed to save by wiring it up and it healed over.

I ordered some Silicone plant food, because I know that is supposed to help with cell wall strength. Is there anything else I can do?
other than bend them earlier not much. I now use silica, but didn't until this grow. So far, I haven't managed to break any branches either with it or without it. :pighug:

I've never had a branch break, knock on wood. Wind makes em tough and stiff. Indoor if you aren't getting wind burn try upping fan speed. I'm betting a grower with more experience will chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back