Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about ordering 2 of these this weekend to replace the TS1000's in the 3 x 5 tent.
Not sure how your grow area temps are but is that driver removable? If it’s permanently attached it will make a lot of heat! Also it says it covers 4x4 so why would u need 2 in a 3x5?? :shrug:

Screenshot_20230202_112502_Chrome.jpg

Damn, looks like Texas getting hit hard with freezing rain and temps..
Yup! Mainly all N Tx tho! My sister is literally 1hr south straight down I35 and my mom is house sitting (now til tomorrow cuz sister didn’t think they could make drive home today) but she said they haven’t had any precipitation there! By my house we got it bad! Started monday around 11am and by afternoon it looked like a snowstorm but was all sleet! Wound up making the roads solid ice and trust me when i say Tx drivers are worthless driving on that stuff! Also like yesterday was supposed to snow but instead wound up being 90/10 mix of rain/sleet so wound up just adding several more inches of ice overnight!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
E63E9548-F270-46DC-A310-696681CF5A92.jpeg
8F6A503C-A988-4CB1-80A6-88A6B6A88D35.jpeg

I def hear dripping water out there and supposedly have thunderstorms moving in later so hoping it starts to melt today! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back