Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
True and my hackles were raised but I have to consider my wife at home alone and weigh my battles carefully.
I'd have to agree and regrettably make the compromise. The DA office would get a nasty call and letter. A lawsuit would still in play, because only under the threat of arrest would I comply. Civil rights were still violated.

ok, that'z jus plain STOOOOOOPID, ahh! :wall: ppp

Think it was @420Forever that used one and said it did a good job on coverage.

um, sorry, but what in god'z name are u blathering about-? :paleo: ppp

Morning everyone 81F here

dml7f.jpg
:toke: ppp

:yeahthat:yeah I think he miss spoke and it was @420autoflower that was using that light:d5::shrug:
Sorry for the confusion guys. Here is what I originally posted but after checking specs again the OD of the light is actually 58cm x58cm.

1675357450848.png

Not sure how your grow area temps are but is that driver removable? If it’s permanently attached it will make a lot of heat! Also it says it covers 4x4 so why would u need 2 in a 3x5?? :shrug:
Says it has detachable power supply and my tent stays open anyways so not really worried about heat. I want 2 to fully cover the area to keep the plants growing mostly straight up and not leaning towards a light source and to get more intensity. Only running 300 watts worth now and this would give me 480.

Sorry for the confusion guys. Here is what I originally posted but after checking specs again the OD of the light is actually 58cm x58cm.

View attachment 1561590
23 x 23 will work too......just want more even coverage over the whole surface area with room to hang the DiffuseAire between them.

Oh yea….it’s impossible to pick up. Too oily…when frozen it turns into the consistency of warm butter. I heated the parchment and got some to run off, but was too inefficient. This is joint weed! :smokeit:
My Knows Candy is going in grove bags. I'm gonna find a nice fat bud and vape the whole thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back