Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
28*f now, had a lot of errands to run, pay property taxs and shopping/errands. Just got back home. The sciatica is irritated from doing the splits, but that's it, nothing I even have to take a ibuprofen for, just a half dozen bong hits of cdlc gets the job done:headbang:
Just hit 80f here.....just saying.

Got a friend who I ride with she's a nurse and posted this. It ain't my usually stuff but I thought it was so cool.

One of my girls in my next grow will be Dutch Passion Auto CBG Force.
Have any here grown a CBG girl?
How did you use it?
How were the effects?
I think it could help me with part of my depression. Anxiety is a part of it or a contributing factor......like today.

I think the best thing to do with what she produces, is dry ice hash and squish her.
It will give me a product that I can get consistent results in mixing with other rosin and adjust from there.
It still needs to be decarbed, correct?

One of my girls in my next grow will be Dutch Passion Auto CBG Force.
Have any here grown a CBG girl?
How did you use it?
How were the effects?
I think it could help me with part of my depression. Anxiety is a part of it or a contributing factor......like today.

I think the best thing to do with what she produces, is dry ice hash and squish her.
It will give me a product that I can get consistent results in mixing with other rosin and adjust from there.
It still needs to be decarbed, correct?
My gummy lady gave me some that she grew that had a low cbg level she just said that they were different before I ate them usin me like a lab rat and i don't know about depression but i was :woody: all day long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back