Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I know what you mean. It’s probably because it’s never in the right spot, so inflames tissue and aggravates nerves in the area. Eventually you just get used to being in pain 100% of the time. Weed helps…. :pass: NSAID’s help in the short term, and hurt in the long term so best avoided imo. If you flood your system with cannabinoids you’ll get a pretty good anti inflammatory response. Gotta keep at it though. Sounds rough, I know:haha:
Ya it's what I'm trying to tell the doctor. Like I guess im in pain but its just sorta something u get used to and its like u know it's there somewhere in the back of your head but it's like unless it completely stops me its whatever i got shit to do but when they start poking around like with my rib i didn't know there was something wrong cuz it's exactly the same spot in my back where when my pancreas flares up. N i try to only take ibuprofen when I can tell that just laying down or icing it isn't gonna help and for swelling it seems like nothing beats edibles

Thanks buuuuuuuddy
Cm'here you, you know you want a hug:bighug:
:bighug:
1675269760634.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back